A complaint or grievance may be returned if the information provided is not in a form that can be acted upon. An independent advocate can provide advice and assistance to put together a coherent complaint or grievance.

Independent advice

Getting advice from an independent person, who knows the processes of complaints and grievances, and is aware of potential outcomes, is critical.

By discussing your complaint with someone, it will help you:

Where to get advice

Please login using your Unimelb staff credentials