The Student Engagement Grant Program (including the Peter McPhee Student Awards) enables students to put their passion into action, supporting student-led initiatives which:
- Address important social, economic, environmental or cultural issues.
- Provide skills and leadership development opportunities for students.
- Initiate and implement constructive change in the local, national or international community.
- Provide opportunities for students to develop their social and civic responsibilities.
- Encourage interdisciplinary collaboration.
Outlined in the application process, and are available for download:
download 2018 Student Engagement Grant Guidelines
How to apply
Round 2, 2018 applications are now closed. The next round will open in Semester 1 2019, more information will be available closer to the date.
- Student Engagement Grant Program Guide to Assist Mentors
- Student Engagement Grant Program Partner Support Letter Guide
- Student Engagement Grant Program Applicant Budget Template
- Student Engagement Grant Program Mentor Endorsement Form
- Student Engagement FX spreadsheet
- Student Engage project timeline template
Other relevant information
Details of past successful applicants
Please address your queries to:
Student Engagement Co-ordinator
Phone: + 61 3 8344 5150