The Student Engagement Grant Program (including the Peter McPhee Student Awards) enables students to put their passion into action, supporting student-led initiatives which:
- Address important social, economic, environmental or cultural issues.
- Provide skills and leadership development opportunities for students.
- Initiate and implement constructive change in the local, national or international community.
- Provide opportunities for students to develop their social and civic responsibilities.
- Encourage interdisciplinary collaboration.
Outlined in the application process, and are available for download:
download 2018 Student Engagement Grant Guidelines
How to apply
Round 2, 2018 applications are now open and will close on Friday 31 August 2018.
Applications that meet the eligibility requirements will be assessed and ranked on the basis of the selection criteria (refer to 2018 SEG Guidelines).
For assistance with the application process, refer to our frequently asked questions.
For further assistance on writing your grant application, you can book a 30-minute pre-application consultation – book now.
- Student Engagement Grant Program Guide to Assist Mentors
- Student Engagement Grant Program Partner Support Letter Guide
- Student Engagement Grant Program Applicant Budget Template
- Student Engagement Grant Program Mentor Endorsement Form
- Student Engagement FX spreadsheet
- Student Engage project timeline template
Other relevant information
Details of past successful applicants
Please address your queries to:
Student Engagement Co-ordinator
Phone: + 61 3 8344 5150