The Student Engagement Grants (SEG) program enables students to put their passion into action.
Grants are available for student-led initiatives that aim to:
- address social, economic, environmental or cultural issues
- provide skills and leadership development for students
- implement constructive change in the local, national or international community
- provide opportunities for students to develop their social and civic responsibilities
- encourage interdisciplinary collaboration
This program also includes the Peter McPhee Student Awards.
2021 SEG Program Update
The Student Engagement Grants Program will not run in 2021. We appreciate your interest and understanding.
More information about future rounds of the Student Engagement Grants Program will be made available once finalised.
Students are encouraged to explore the University of Melbourne's Careers resources for services, online platforms and programs available to develop your employability while you study.
Past SEG Program Recipients
- 2020 Student Engagement Grants Recipients (PDF 178.6 KB)
- 2019 Student Engagement Grants Recipients (PDF 206.2 KB)
- 2018 Student Engagement Grants Recipients (PDF 561.7 KB)
- 2017 Student Engagement Grants Recipients (PDF 169.7 KB)
For further assistance, please contact the Student Engagement Team: firstname.lastname@example.org