The Student Engagement Grants (SEG) program enables students to put their passion into action.
Grants are available for student-led initiatives that aim to:
- address social, economic, environmental or cultural issues
- provide skills and leadership development for students
- implement constructive change in the local, national or international community
- provide opportunities for students to develop their social and civic responsibilities
- encourage interdisciplinary collaboration
This program also includes the Peter McPhee Student Awards.
To be considered for funding, all applications must respond to the criteria outlined in the SEG guidelines (PDF 759.9 KB).
Applicants are encouraged to view the guidelines for information on:
- program objectives
- application process and outcome notification
- selection criteria and assessment process
How to apply
Applications are open from Monday 25 March and close at 11.59pm on Sunday 21 April 2019.
Past successful applicants
- Student Engagement Grant Program Guide to Assist Mentors
- Student Engagement Grant Program Partner Support Letter Guide
- Student Engagement Grant Program Applicant Budget Template
- Student Engagement Grant Program Mentor Endorsement Form
- Student Engagement FX spreadsheet
- Student Engage project timeline template
Please address your queries to:
Coordinator - Student Engagement
Phone: +61 3 834 41542