(including the Peter McPhee Awards)
The Student Engagement Grants Program (including the Peter McPhee Student Awards) supports engagement activities which:
- Connect students with external partners to address important social, economic, environmental or cultural issues.
- Give students the opportunity to apply their learning and develop skills, leadership and partnership capacity.
- Assist students to initiate and implement constructive change in the local, national or international community.
- Provide opportunities for students to develop their social and civic responsibilities.
- Encourage students to connect across disciplines.
The most outstanding applications for this grant program will receive a Peter McPhee Student Award or the Pulse Credit Union Student Engagement Grant.
Applications will open on Monday 4 July, 2016 and close on Wednesday 10 August, 2016 at midday.
|Guidelines and selection criteria||
Outlined in the application process, and are available for download here. download2016 Student Engagement Grant Program Guidelines and Selection Criteria|
(including the Peter McPhee Student Awards)
Requests of between $1,000 and $5,000 will be considered for funding by the Selection Committee.
Please review the Guidelines and Selection Criteria.
|How to apply|
Please use the online application tool to submit your grant application. All applications must be submitted online, by 12 noon Wednesday 10 August, 2016 to be eligible for consideration.Apply now
Please address your queries to:
Ph: 9035 9165